Thursday 21 June 2012

Just something to talk about... :)

Everybody LOVES the A story. You had this, you had that, you crashed, you burned, you rose out of the ashes. These are all kind of typical, mythological things that we can all agree on.

If I were to pick the 10 most miserable moments of my life, they were probably the 10 most defining moments of my life. Whether they're the complete rejection by a girl that doesn't even know you're totally crazy about her, and you are distracted riding your bike to school, and just as you look over at her, you just took a complete ass-over flip into the high level of retardation. And the girl just looks at you and keeps onn walking with an expression that probably says, " Who is that loser? " And that's every bit as significant to me as the moment I met ehm ehm somewhere while travelling around the world ( Malaysia is part of the world too, hoho) and thought, Wow, she's pretty damn cute for a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment