Thursday 19 July 2012

SUCCESS IS NO LONGER AN ADEQUATE,

I am too used to love to dream to success,
But as ti-yi-yi-yi-ime ticks away with distress,
I felt that success is no longer an adequate for more or for less,
I used to long for the short feeling of joy of success,
But now it is time for something more that really, really, really kick ass,
No use of word stress.


I need something that some men called it happiness,
And some might even call it satisfaction or for less.

For a minute, lets digress.

I am what most people feared to say,
I am the greatest - Muhammad Ali, won't you say?

Stop, stop, stop for a moment and lets all say Hey,
Because the cause of that can merely cause a fray,
So lets all just say Hey.

So lets continue from where we left,
Just stop and think for a while just don't be a thief guilty of theft,
Do I really have an X Factor of poetry deft?
Or just a ceaseless illusion that only I might have felt?

~jiden~

No comments:

Post a Comment